Therapeutic Foster Care
- Intake/Assessment/Evaluation: Clinical, Medical, Psychiatric
- Clinical services: Individual, group and family therapy
- Medical: Oversight provided by Nursing staff; outsourced to community Physicians as needed
- Psychiatric: Initial Evaluation; monthly reviews; medication management
- Environment of Care: 24-hour supervision in therapeutic group home setting; daily life skills and other Psycho-educational groups and enrichment activities provided
Our treatment focus comes from a Trauma-Informed Care Model.Brighter Heights Arizona has established and cultivated a culture that emphasizes care, safety, and respect and utilizes nonviolent trauma-informed practices to protect the physical, moral, social, and psychological safety of patients and staff. Our goal is to provide an environment that emphasizes patient safety, dignity and resiliency in which adolescents and families can recover from trauma and learn to manage mental health needs. This goal can be reached by each staff member, as well as each resident, treating each other with kindness and respect, maintaining a coercion and violence-free environment, and by practicing the principles of trauma-informed care. Brighter Heights Arizona works with each resident to form a “strength-based” approach.
Click the Link Below for Additional Information or