Therapeutic Foster Care
- Intake/Assessment/Evaluation: Clinical, Medical, Psychiatric
- Clinical services: Individual, group and family therapy
- Medical: Oversight provided by Nursing staff; outsourced to community Physicians as needed
- Psychiatric: Initial Evaluation; monthly reviews; medication management
- Environment of Care: 24-hour supervision in therapeutic group home setting; daily life skills and other Psycho-educational groups and enrichment activities provided
Brighter Heights Arizona recognizes the role that trauma has on individuals, families and communities. Our program is grounded in a trauma-informed organizational framework that cultivates a culture of safety, mutual respect and shared responsibility. Brighter Heights Arizona places an emphasis on promoting the physical, psychological, social and moral safety of our patients and our staff. Our goal is provide timely, evidence-based and strengths-based treatment that promotes resiliency and recovery for those individuals that we serve. Brighter Heights Arizona achieves this goal by promoting an non-violent environment of care and in which staff and patients treat one another with respect and dignity.
Click the Link Below for Additional Information or