About Brighter Heights Arizona
Brighter Heights Arizona provides therapeutic services for adults with Severe Mental Illness (SMI), with homes in Northern Arizona, as well as child and adolescent therapeutic foster care homes throughout Arizona. Our services are licensed through the Arizona Department of Health Services and accredited through the Joint Commission.
At Brighter Heights Arizona, our goal is that every patient and family we serve achieves their optimal potential. We are committed to providing high-quality, therapeutic home environments with support services specially designed to assist our patients in addressing, managing and overcoming serious emotional, psychological and behavioral problems. Brighter Heights has contracts to provide behavioral health care throughout the State of Arizona, utilizing both private insurances, and State/Tribal health agencies in each county. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- To provide a safe, therapeutic, culturally sensitive environment for patients to overcome and manage their behavioral and mental health issues.
- To provide recovery-orientated support and treatment for patients with a full range of psychiatric and behavioral disorders.
- To provide a patient-centered program that provides individual, group, and family interventions and psychoeducational groups with medical intervention.
- To facilitate the development of a “therapeutic relationship” between staff and patients where trust, respect, and
independence are paramount.
- To provide successful recovery through pervasive service/treatment that enhances, to the greatest degree possible, the patient’s overall ability to function in an independent living environment.
2517 N Great Western Dr, Suite P
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314